Have fun with friends, stay active, and put your skills to the test in Kzoo Parks' Adult Softball League!
Kzoo Parks knows that “grown-ups” can still have fun, which is why we are happy to offer recreational sports leagues for adults. The Kzoo Parks Adult Softball League can provide a great opportunity to get some fresh air and exercise while having fun.
For those that were not able to attend the Managers Meeting, information is posted below:
- 2020 Dates
- 2020 Co-ed & Women’s Leagues Meeting Presentation
- 2020 Men’s Leagues Meeting Presentation
- Manager Card – Turn in to Kzoo Parks office (251 Mills St) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Registration Ends
Tuesday, March 31
In order for your team to be properly registered, all of the following must be complete:
- Manager card filled out and turned in to Kzoo Parks office (251 Mills St) or emailed to email@example.com
- Registration fees paid with confirmation online
- Rosters (minimum 8 players) filled in online
**Last day to add teams without a late fee.
Late Registration Begins
Wednesday, April 1
Registration of a team now includes a late fee of $50 – total $650
Wednesday, April 15
Registration closes at end of day
Registration opens Monday, February 10
If your child will be participating in youth sports or other physical activities with Kzoo Parks, please review the information below regarding concussions. All children will be required to have a completed parent/athlete form on file to participate.