Have fun with friends, stay active, and put your skills to the test in Kzoo Parks' Adult Softball League!
Kzoo Parks knows that “grown-ups” can still have fun, which is why we are happy to offer recreational sports leagues for adults. The Kzoo Parks Adult Softball League can provide a great opportunity to get some fresh air and exercise while having fun.
A Manager Interest Meeting was held on February 27. If you weren’t able to attend the meeting, you can view the meeting presentation here.
If you don’t have a team but would still like to play, you can register as a free agent here.
If you need help with registration you can view registration instructions here or attend our office hours for online registration assistance listed below.
Cancellation of Games
If any games need to be cancelled or rescheduled, team members will be notified by the RainedOut text alert system. Please sign up to be sure that you receive any important announcements regarding league scheduling.
League Contact Information
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, call 269-337-8191 or e-mail: email@example.com
Dates to Remember
Friday March 15 – Manager Interest Card Deadline
- Manager Interest Cards must be submitted. It gives us contact information so we can compile the number of teams and contact information. Manager Interest Cards can be found here and turned in to the Kzoo Parks Office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday March 13 or 27 – Online Registration Assistance
- Office hours to come in for help – 5:30pm – 7:30pm. You will have to call 337-8191 to set up a 20-minute block of time.
Friday March 29 – Roster & Waivers Due
- Must be signed up on Activenet
Friday April 5 – Regular Team Fee Deadline
- Team Fee of $600 due by 5pm. You will need 8 players on the online roster to be considered a team. Starting at 5pm, a late fee of $50 will be added to the team fee.
Thursday April 11
- Team Fee of $650 due by 5pm.
Friday April 12 – Thursday April 18
- Schedules being made. If you put your team in during this time the Team Fee is $675
Thursday April 18 – Last Softball Meeting
- Schedules and opportunity to get a practice field.
- 6pm – Friday Teams
- 6:30pm – Thursday Teams
- 7pm – Tuesday Teams
- 7:30pm – Monday Teams
- 8pm – Sunday Teams
Friday April 19 – Practice Field Reservation
- Managers may come to the office or to reserve a practice field and receive their proof of reservation sheet. If you email your request, receipt will be emailed back to you. You can choose one weekday OR one weekend to get one field. You can check back on Monday April 22nd to reserve another field.
Sunday April 21 – May 4 – Practice Begins
April 28, 29, May 3 – Sunday/Monday/Friday league games begin
May 7- May 8 – Tuesday/Thursday league games begin
Friday June 14 – First Half Ends
- No additions to roster after the first half.
- Online registration will be closed at 5pm of the start of your night’s second half
Sunday June 16 – Second Half Begins
- Tentative based on any cancellations for your night
Sunday August 11
- Tentative start date for Playoffs
April 28 – Mid August
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
6:20pm & 7:35pm
5:45pm & 7pm
Versluis & Dickinson Softball Complex
1924 Douglas Ave.
If your child will be participating in youth sports or other physical activities with Kzoo Parks, please review the information below regarding concussions. All children will be required to have a completed parent/athlete form on file to participate.