Milham Park Golf Course is a challenging 18-hole, par 72 layout located on 130 acres adjacent to beautiful Milham Park on the southern edge of Kalamazoo. Facilities include a large award-winning pro shop, snack bar, power golf cars, and practice facilities.
The course is considered to be one of the best-conditioned municipal courses anywhere, and regularly hosts city and county tournaments. The first nine holes were completed in 1931 and turned over to the KMGA for operation and maintenance. Robert Millar was the first golf professional at Milham Park. The second nine holes were built as a WPA-assisted project and put into play in June, 1936.